EQUILIBRIUM EQUI-CHAPS HARDY CHAPS
Horse turnout boots designed to be tough! Made from 7mm water resistant and fast drying neoprene.
The Hardy Chaps:
- Are ideal for boisterous, playful or accident-prone horses in the field.
- Offer maximum coverage, extending from below the knee/hock down to the coronet band
- Save precious time in the winter months with less cleaning
- Maintain healthy skin, providing a barrier from the winter elements
- Easy to wash and quick to dry
Who are the Hardy Turnout Boots for?
These turnout boots are perfect for horse owners who would like to:
• Keep legs clean in the field
• Protect their horses’ legs against mud and wet in the field
• Help protect against leg injuries in the field
• Save time in their winter routine
• Keep their older horses’ legs and joints warmer in the winter months
Please note, these boots are not suitable for horses with a neoprene allergy. Please limit the time worn in warmer weather due to their thick material.
Caring for the Hardy Chaps:
Machine washable at 30 degrees, and quick to dry means they are easy to care for. However, for day to day, giving them a quick wash off once your horse has come in is best practice if they are particularly muddy. While they do dry quickly, having a second set on standby can help if the weather is particularly bad, cold and wet!
|Point||Taken from||XS Small Pony 12.2hh-13.3hh||S Pony 13.3hh-14.2hh||M Large Pony/Horse 14.2hh-16hh||MW Cob/Chunky Horse 14.2hh-16hh||L Horse 16hh-16.3hh||XL Large Horse 16.3hh+|
|A||Canon bone width (cm)||16-18||18-20||20-22||22-24||22-24||24-26|
|B||Length of wrap (cm)||31||33||36||36||40||42|