Brogini Forte Tall Winter Boots Charcoal - New for 2017
Designed for cold winter conditions and tested down to minus 25deg C.
- The inner leg of the boot contains an added panel of PU leather, making these boots ideal for riding in cold conditions.
- The faux fur lined boot and foot insole are backed up with a membrane of breathable Polyurethane to ensure the foot area is watertight plus a non-woven micro-fibre layer for dryness and warmth. Tested at -25 degrees C.
- The tough and durable anti-slip EVA moulded rubber sole has a tri-layer insole with an integral steel shank to optimize stability.
- The weighted inner heel maintains support and balance.
- The outer cover of the shoe is made from Polyurethane material with a reinforced toe cap for safety.
- The shoe also includes a spur rest.
- The calf area is water repellent, the hardwearing Nylon material is padded with a thick 7mm Polyurethane foam for insulation.
- The Five Velcro straps have a 'wipe down' resin coating and anti rust D ring providing easy access and an adjustable snug fit to your leg