Airowear Reiver Childs Body Protector
Airowear's entry-level unisex body protector, designed for young child and beginner horse riders.
- Multi-layer impact-absorbing foam
- Mesh side panels for breathability
- Durable outer fabric
- Traditional tabard style
- Unisex design
- Elasticated waistband for a comfortable, close fit
- Optional ‘Wide Waist’ fitting available on kids sizes offering increased longevity
Safety Standard: Level 3 - Blue Label
How to measure
Before ordering this body protector, please follow the steps below.
- Refer to the sizing table above.
- Measure over light clothing using a soft tape measure in centimetres (cm).
- Chest: Under the arms and around the widest part.
- Waist: Above your hips, close to your lower ribs.
- Over the shoulder: Start from the front waist above your hip, over the shoulder to the same waist point on your back.
- Garment back length: This is the measurement of the body protector. When seated in the saddle, measure from the nape of your neck to approximately 7cm above the point of the saddle. This will confirm the back length is suitable and will not interfere with the saddle when riding.
We Also Recommend